#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } -->

Saturday, January 8, 2011

About Try It & Buy It

Welcome to my blog. I am Candace and I am fabulous! Most people, in some way or another, want to be fabulous too. I believe it’s my duty as the head of the Internet Fabulosity… to let you know what you can do to increase your fabulosity.

I am turning my curse into a helpful tool. It’s a compulsion of mine to buy any new cosmetic gimmick. When a makeup commercial hits my TV, I’m already halfway to Walmart’s cosmetic aisle to pick it up. I’ve been suckered into spending thousands of dollars on products. Lip-glosses and mascaras are my biggest vices.

Here’s the basic premise of this site: I’ll buy products… try them… and let you know if they suck or if they’re worth the price. These aren’t bougie or designer products that the vast majority of us can’t afford. I’m tackling the products you’ll see at your local drug store, Target, Walmart or on moderately priced cosmetic websites.

I have zero interest in any of the products reviewed on this site… besides the fact that I adore makeup and all things girly. This blog is in no way sponsored or paid for by any corporation. My interest is in letting other hard-working, beauty-searching women know what to run to the store and buy… or what to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment