#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } -->

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Carmex Lip Balm

I'd like to take this time to review a lip balm product called Carmex.  This is a product made by and composed of Jesus.  I'm serious.  The Lord Almighty told his only begotten son to create something for "his people."  Jesus thought for a moment..... and he said.... let my people have smooth, healthy lips.  And when it was nearly done -- he spit in the container for good measure.  

That's how much I love this product.  Whether you want the tub of yellow goo, the squeezy tube (that's the technical term) or the chapstick -- it's all there for you in its minty goodness.

When you rub it on, it tingles... and it's supposed to do that.  Carmex contains camphor and menthol. That gives Carmex a cooling effect.  Hey.. it may even clear up your sinuses.  It's main purpose it to help relieve the irritation of rough, chapped lips.

A lot of people use this stuff when they get cold sores, but it's not limited to those yucky times.  As a teenager, I kept the tub of this stuff by my bed.  I put it on every night before bed.  (... and let me tell ya - nothing smooths the irritation of teenage make out sessions like Carmex *wink wink*)

Another cool thing about Carmex is that it lasts FOREVER.  It remains effective for years.  Their website says, "Paul Woelbing, President of Carma Labs, has jars of Carmex in his desk that are more than 20 years old. It’s just as good as the day it was made."  They claim Carmex has a long shelf life because of the antiseptic qualities of some of the ingredients like salicylic acid and phenol.  If you wanna get more in depth... be my guest.  Click Here   
   Want a FREE SAMPLE?

I give Carmex Lip Balm the very first 5 out of 5!!!


3 comments:

  1. I became addicted to this stuff so I had to wean myself off of it. Plus I kept leaving it in my pockets and it'd stain my clothes when they got washed. I'm happy to say that I've been Carmex free for 2 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Carmex link in the post has tips on how to get wash stains out of your clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice! I love this stuff. I picked it up last year after Chapstick just wasn't really working. Nice blog BTW.

    ReplyDelete